Saturday, March 26, 2011

You guys wanna get some coffee?

"Sure"

"Where?"

Ohhhhh Chandler Bing....

This post is subtitled: I <3 NETFLIX.

Just cried like a kiddo at the series finale of FRIENDS.

My apartment has a purple wall in the living room and doors to the two bedrooms on either side of the wall our television is up against, so I like to think that I have effectively moved into Monica & Rachel's apartment, and I think when I next go house hunting in Manhattan it will be for a place in the Village on the corner of Bedford and Grove.

How lucky am I to have a cast of characters in my own life who are equally as humorous at those six, and how badly do I wish I got get any permutation of 6 of them to move to this city??

Maybe as I run down the side of the mid 20s hill that I'm on now I'll acquire an NYC based crew of my own that's a sitcom in the making, but if that's not in the cards I'm gonna have to go ahead and cash in on stories of yore to relive for film crews in Cali a couple years from now and call it a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment