Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Really wish my computer were more with it

Would loooooove to be listening to whatever wonderfulness this link my sorellina sent me would lead to: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/22nOme/www.8tracks.com/thegirlnamedjedrzejko/magical-disney-film-scores

And love that her promise is that it "instantly will pull you out of a funk" (she's an avid younameitnaugs.blogspot.com reader ;) obv). Magical Disney Film Scores - man, it might as well be subtitled the key to happiness.

In any case...you know when it'll be super easy for me to bounce between facebook & blog posts and to edit together listen to or watch music & videos and zipadeedoodah through my tech-loaded day???

When my new macbook gets here...

Yep. That's right.

Sercreted that ish and the boss lady's getting them for the company's reps in April.

nbd.

No comments:

Post a Comment