Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I learned from "Limitless"

(aka everyone's favorite Wedding Crashing Hungover douchebag Bradley Cooper's star-turn opposite the legendary DeNiro) is that given enough preparation, intelligence, time management proficiency and pill popping here in New York City, anything is possible, rising to the top is inevitable and you too can section off some of the world to own and rule.

Sweet right?

Pretty sure that makes me on track for total domination as I approach my "prime" this November, so as I sit here at my corner desk, cup of coffee in hand planning for the week ahead (which happens to be week 9 or the 18 week transformation for anyone who's wondering/following my progress as guinea pig/spokesperson for whatever mystery product it is I'll be formally endorsing come this Summer) and manifesting shit as I type if you will simply by picturing positively and with purpose the potential awesomeness in store for this Summer and beyond, I'm delighted to have opted to go downtown and braved the risk of bed bugs being brought home from the 42nd Street AMC in order to catch the 9:25 of the film when it was sold out at the Loews on the Upper East Side where I met my moviegoing buddy.

Because I didn't expect to learn anything much from my weekend, and I got that lesson from good ol' freakishly blue eyed bf of Renee Zellweiger and another one from my awesome Improv teacher.

What I learned at the post-performance dinner my class had at McMannus' Irish Pub was that if you wanna be on a sitcom, you gotta go to LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment