Friday, December 20, 2013

From A to Zac Effron

As in... how I got from not being able to pick Zac Effron out of a crowd to pledging in a chirp to the twittersphere yesterday that I will love him forever and a day.  In all of his angsty glory:





As a marine:


FOREVER.

and a day.

You see it all started when I was being a teacher's assistant at a summer camp in Weston a few (ahem, over five years ago now), and got asked by the camp director to run a theatre workshop, and taught the kids to sing that song from the original High School Musical Stick to the Status Quo.  I actually don't think Zac Effron's even IN that scene, but because I took a liking to the catchy-ness of that ditty, and then stumbled upon the brilliance that is Zac Kevin Bacon in Footloosing through the fields courtesy of this comparison video, I allowed myself to watch 17 Again.  And the rest is history.

Important update: there's just one 'F' in Efron.  Thank God I wrote this post.  I'd hate to have Z.E. find out I've been posing as his superfan - unable to even spell his name right.  Lords.

 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment