Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sleep Some More

Sometimes you need a throwback thirty-six hours, so you hit the road with your besties from forever and remind yourself why it's called the city that never sleeps.

Here's what so.much.glee - pure glee really - looks like:



Basically, pure glee looks like a helping hand pitching in so you can at least attempt to pucker up like a pro.

We went "so New York" and saw Sleep No More, so now I can say I've done that.  (I can't believe it was four years ago I caught wind of Emma Stone loving it).  And I wasn't the biggest fan, but I'm awfully glad to have gone when we did.  Because who's to say it'll be here another 5 years from now?    Time flies, after all.

Two 2 AM nights back to back are officially my limit this side of 30.  It's fun to know you've still got it though.




No comments:

Post a Comment