Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wedding Season of Life

Monday was August 1st, and while Wedding Season 2016 kicked off for me at a bridal shower in Long Island back in early April


it being August now means shit's about to get REAL for the next four months.

So as I prepare to be my most fun and love-loving self, I have to sort of issue a fair warning to the people in my inner most circles.  Cause month after month revolving around the love and commitment and progress and joint filing status of my dear friends and family will simultaneously fill me with immeasurable joy in general and deplete me of just shy of every last ounce of my seemingly limitless joie de vivre.

This is the reality of the (going on 9 year long) wedding season of my life.


100% worth it for the picture, pride and preservation of my belief in fairytales.

A doozy nonetheless.

Wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment