Sunday, December 4, 2011

Girls Rule and Boys Drool

I deplore that I removed a post I wrote earlier this year per one individual boy's request.

And I can't believe it's been 2.5 weeks since I last sent my train of thoughts out into cyber space.

I've literally got to run, although I'm strongly considering going to bed before 9 and waking up early to get my miles in, but I have been meaning to share one of the things I considered to be the best about my time in Chicago last month.

We had two really awesome GNOs (girls' night outs) and we've got all these adorable pics documenting the time we managed to spend in virtually every quadrant in the city, we got into a club with an uber long line sans having to wait, we had drinks bought for us by guys - one of whom was married (boys drool) - we went to the zoo, and I walked in on someone in the bathroom at the bar where we watched the Notre Dame game with dozens of BC grads who live in Chi-town, which was especially awkward, because then she was sitting like right beside us with another BC posse, we saw The Bean, we drove along the lake, we laughed, we cried, we ate nachos and drank bud light, we picked up where we left off 5 years ago as if truthfully no time had passed at all and it was just last week when we were going drunk to the advent mass as St Ignatius after our roomie xmas....

And we never toted purses.  Girls rule.  We were so fun, drama free, and mobile.  It was laudable.

No comments:

Post a Comment