Monday, December 12, 2011

Tis The Season to Pay It Forward

As an actress, I am used to relentlessly promoting myself in my signature line and statuses... come see me in this!  buy tix to that!  This month though, I may seem like I'm a walking solicitation for funds, but I swear it's all in good taste!

If you or anyone you know is looking for ways to give back this Holiday Season, take a minute to tell them about these opportunities:

There's the Open Door Food Pantry Feeding People Changing Lives:



The Manhattan Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals and the Silver Lining Society who's event I'm headed out to check out in a little bit from which all proceeds will benefit the Hope and Heroes Children cancer Fund at Columbia University Medical Center.

And of course the Melanoma Foundation of New England in conjunction with Team Andy
And most melanomas, if caught early, can be cured, so please consider supporting my run at http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/daniellenaugler/RunningforCover_Boston_2012


Also on the docket for March is a production of The Vagina Monologues I'm pretty much already obsessed with after just 1 meeting.  And believe me that will warrant statuses and signature line mentions as well, but the best part of involvement with any V-Mon production is that it's two fold: entertainment and in the spirit of supporting an enormous population of women around the world whose voices deserve to be heard via Eve Ensler's V-Day movement.

A very happy fact indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment