Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Carrie Bradshaw Christmas

I don't think I mentioned that the merriment I partook in out in Brooklyn Wednesday night was hosted by my "Miranda."

'Tis the season for a million mini celebrations of course, so this afternoon I saw the uber popular Christmas Concert at St Ignatius on the Upper East Side with my "Charlotte" and "Samantha."  It's just so funny how I really do have these three girlfriends in the city who couldn't live in more different hoods in or run in farther separate circles.

Naturally, my favorite part of the concert was hearing BC Chorale classics like Tollite, Ave Maria and O Holy Night (in original French), but then I'd be lying to say I wasn't equally as entertained by my lower east side dwelling modmate who used to live on the Upper East and I being able to tell our Chelsea based modmate where she'd have the easiest time catching a cab after the concert as I was by the 90 minutes of of non stop Christmas music.

"You're right!  I see cab lights at 86th!"  She exclaimed.

"We're uptown girls." I explained.

And I loved how SATC we were.  And THEN I found $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment