Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 - 12 - 12 - 14


Orange ya glad I'm not just writing about the date?

12/12/12's cool and all, but I'm writing this morning - before 8am - having gone to a 6:30 spin class already - bright eyed and bushy (pony)tailed - to set myself a little end-of-year-goal.

14 posts in 14 (to 20) days.

Totes doable and totes necessary that I at the very least write as many posts in this, my 3rd year in the blogosphere, as I did in 2010, my first.

How is this for a "How far we've come" moment: in December of 2010, I wrote my final younameitnaugs blog posts in the basement of my parents' home in Newton on the desktop HP computer I'd gotten back from the bosslady... this year I'll write the final goldilocksnyc chapters of 2012 on my Carrie Bradshaw-esque MacBook Pro from here:



Yup that's the Hudson yonder.

Moving right along, moving right along...

Um, and because this was too good to not pay forward:


Those are banana dogs.  Chiquita banana dogs.

This is going to be a gooood day.

No comments:

Post a Comment