Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wine Not

Have I mentioned that my roommate's moving to Brooklyn since she teaches out in Bedstye (sp?) now? Or that since she decided in late August not to move out until October she and I have had her subletters living in our living room since Labor Day Weekend?

Because. That happened / has been happening for going on six weeks now. (Move out date got pushed to Oct 15th, and I've accommodated mostly because I don't know how not to).

Tonight I offered a big bottle of wine for us all to share in celebration of surviving this situation though. And Saturday, some semblance of normalcy should be restored to my life.

Meanwhile. Would you look at these lovebirds?

and would you look at me making special friends with my sister in laws brother?


What a difference a day full of love makes, and what an even bigger difference a year full of coming to terms with ones younger brother being ready to take the leap makes.

I'm on board. 100%.

And not just cause the pressure from Boston and the grandparents at large is off, but because I believe in these two crazy kids. Born-to-be-a-bride-sister-in-law and ready-to-be-a-groom-baby-brother.

They're in it to win it.

I'll drink to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment