Monday, May 16, 2011

Truth be told

there have been quite a few nights in the past month or so when I've had ample free time in which I could have continued seeking out a literary agent... researching who's out there waiting for a project like mine, just dreaming of the day they can shop my voice around to potential publishers and turn "the Book" into the big ticket item it's no doubt going to be sold as at future launching luncheons....

but I just finished reading "I Totally Meant To Do That" in anticipation of purchasing and perusing "Open Eyed Sneeze" Wednesday night when it goes on sale in the citAy so now I understand that my procrastination is in part the result of my not being ready to wrap up my major writing endeavor. I'm not ready to go home.

there's simply still too much to do here as an actress and an agent first. so sister friend from afar I stay for a while longer, and in the meantime I'll blog to keep the creative juices flowing while I dedicate 60 + hours of my week to work and working out.

I'm letting myself off the hook for another month or so, and letting my roomie lure me into the living room to watch mindless reality TV for close to an hour per night even though I otherwise can't justify watching television at all if it's not in half hour increments of fabulously crafted and most commonly NY based situational comedy, legit or tongue in cheek new journalism or LOST.

and, i'm resting up for what will no doubt be a jam packed summer of fun & finishing the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment