Friday, May 27, 2011

Rejection letters

that's right, I just wrote a dozen to the randos who have messaged me since I joined OKCupid last week.

in the spirit of good karma, I just didn't feel right leaving these guys hanging. And I was pretty politely passive I thought if not deliberately dismissive with my generic form letter:

Hey there,

Thanks for your message! Very sweet :)

Super busy time of life & work right now, so I'm hanging back from hanging out for a while. Hope you have a stellar long weekend though and that Cupid works his magic for ya!

xo
NYNaugs

I mean, can you blame a girl for trying? Just want people to be happy and feel loved.

Off to CA first thing tomorrow morning, and coming back a whole new woman June 1st.

Beyonce, can you handle this?


2 comments:

  1. Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.



    Web Hosting | Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Started with a template on blogger but picked all the fonts and colors myself... you mean the theme of the design right? Not the theme of the blog :) ?

    ReplyDelete