Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Like Salt Free Mrs Dash

my God this blog is SO bland right now... Thankfully I will be returning to life as full time fun Naugs before long, so stay tuned, dear friends for fun anecdotes, silly single antics, and stories of city living like it's meant to be done to come this Summer.

meanwhile - I must share a classic line emailed to me by a modmate I was meant to travel to the DR with in mid June:

"You must admit, there is a point, as great as the DR sounds, that even the great nomadic Naugs can't justify paying an arm and a leg! haha and I certainly wouldnt fault you for that!"

How right she is, my sister in clean eating these days. And how sad to have to pass on this all inclusive weekend trip with two of my girlfriends, but it's a sign of the toll this transformation's taken on me that I really can't stomach the thought of 3 round trip flights to far off sunny locations in 4 weeks.

Summer's going to be here before you know it, and I want to stay put and enjoy it in all of it's presence here up North.

No comments:

Post a Comment