Sunday, May 29, 2011

Survival of the fittest

AKA - how I spent my Memorial Day Weekend Vacation....

Hopped of the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan for the 4th time in 4 years... Beginning to make a habit of hopping over to this coast although I have to admit every time it's poorly packed. I actually didn't bring any cardigans this trip thinking if it's 80 degrees in NYC it's likely going to be GORGEOUS in Cali and abruptly regretting having drawn that conclusion as the temperature has yet to climb past 65 since I got here. STILL - not complaining.

Californiaaaa, Californiiiiaaaaaaaa, is wonderful. Warms you from the inside out the second you take in its palm trees, mountain ranges and neverending coastline.

So needless to say, an all expenses paid trip out here for my first vaca since going back to being a fulltime agent in NYC, is 1000% worth the 3 work out / 2 steam room session / no carb eating couple of days I'm packing into the time leading up to my big AFTER photoshoot.

And while several of my colleagues here talk calories, cardio tricks, and water retention in the sauna and jacuzzi, I'm all eyes on the prize and totally calm, cool, and collected.

Survival of the fittest Naugs y'all will have ever seen to date.

For shits and giggles, I think I'll even let you dedicated readers see my before/after pics I'm feeling that good.

If not today - then by Tuesday... gotta blog twice more this month to keep my pattern of posts for the year up.

And gotta go buy a gallon of water to drink and subsequently sweat out in the next 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment