Friday, February 18, 2011

Clearly someone placed a pea under my mattress

Last night I had the WORST sleep I've had in ages.

AGES.

Angst ridden, uncomfortable, and bombarded by unpleasant dreams where my bosslady hounded me, my old beaus re-broke my heart, and my hectic travel schedule caused me to miss a deadline for the "Transformation Project" I'm treating (in real life) as the part time job it effectively will be countable as once I've results to show and money in hand for having accomplished the task I'm charged to complete in the next 14 weeks.

UGH. Woe is the life of the wistful (after finding out that yet another one of the good guys out there's gone gay at the 106 Days to Reunion party) Upper Upper West Side Princess, and I woke throughout the night feeling all "something is wrotten in the state of Denmark"-like.

Luckily I think we're looking at a possible high of 60 degrees out in NYC today or by sometime this weekend, and what could be better than being able to run outside without the wind whipping one's face?

It's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment