Thursday, December 9, 2010

There is a cleaning lady cleaning my studio

Right now. At this very moment. Louie Lips sent her down. Suppose she's taking it out of my security deposit which I'm chipping away at with the 12 days of December that I'm staying in my little cave on this lovely tree-lined street of ours.

Super surreal. Pretty sure it'll be a while before I spring for another cleaning service (although note to self: that'd make an awesome gift for my mom for x-mas next year - this year, of course, she's already over the moon about the gift I gave her and my dad: 2 tix to none other than Donny & Marie: A Broadway Christmas).

Anyway - all of this is irrelevant as I primarily intended to report the latest outlandish request Louie made of me, and I quote:

"Hey if I gave you like a hundred bucks or something is there any chance you would be able to move out by Friday night instead of Sunday?"

Is she freaking kidding me? I paid $1100 to spend 12 - 17 days in this little box this month so I could attend the holiday parties I need to and see through at least half of the last 30 days of my membership at Crunch, and I am already ducking out 5 days earlier than I had originally planned.... WOMAN IS NUTS. $100? Try $600 and we'll talk Louie. Try, two nights at a hotel for my parents who are driving down here Sunday to loan me their car while they're at Donny & Marie so I can put my stuff in storage until Jan 1 when I move to the heaven that is my new 2 bedroom apartment on 109th and Amsterdam. Try, nope, sorry, thanks anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment