Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Defunct dating site results

I laughed out loud on the megabus at the prospect of writing my "must have list" out in full in the "what are you looking for" section of my lackluster lovey dovey dating website profile.

Prior to taking the plunge with my one year lease that goes into effect 16 days from now, my 3 month trial membership subscription to said lovey dovey dating website was the longest concrete commitment I had made to anything in, um, ever.

Apparently my profile on it sucks though (according to my mod mates who I had a lovely holiday dinner with Monday night at Eastern Standard in Kenmore Sq).

And I suppose proof is in the pudding pie since my two mod mates who made the three month commitment to the site at the same time I did have both garnered significantly more success in their guided communication with the guys they've been matched with through it, gone on lovey dovey dating website prompted dates, and everything.

I could crack a few jokes or reveal some legitimately interesting aspects of my personality on my profile...

I'm just not that into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment