Friday, May 28, 2010

I have 4 followers!!!

Thanks guys!! I'll totally share the love and follow your faces from now on too. I have to thank my neighbor's college friend and her fabulous blog: MiddleSisterFairytales for turning me on to 20SomethingBloggers and I have to say I was delighted not just to see the followers when I logged on this morning but also to see that I'd already posted 4 times this month, meaning my target of 5per is getting easier to hit by the minute!!! Or well, by the month.

Anyway - I'm all over the place right now (figuratively, not literally the way I usually am) because WOOOOOOO it's the first Nook Wedding!!!!!! In Newport. In like 6 hours!!! Huzzah!!! Our friends have been flying in / up all week, the boys are back in town (as they say), and the excitement is palpable. So looking forward to being a friend tonight - so averse to being an agent at the moment... I love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment