Thursday, May 20, 2010

CHECK OUT MY NEW INSPIRATION

this is billed on msn.com as a little girl giving herself a pep talk, but are you kidding me??? she's her own regular old life coach and I want to hire her myself!!!! I'm not gonna lie, as a kid I did a lot of talking to myself in the mirror, mock interviews for the camera as if I were sitting with Johnny Carson, Oprah, or Rosie O'Donnell (yes, that means I did this not just as a kid, but until I was probably 12 or 13), but this blows those performances of mine out of the water. This girl could rally troops, give her very own St. Crispin's, she's so positive, she get's it, she's saying yes to life, she believes in herself. Amen, sister. You can do all things good, and your house IS great, I like your family members too simply because you do, and I just got an email from my boss saying "Naugs...I absolutely love your positive energy...it will get you far my dear :) xo, bosslady"

Man I hope it does. And I hope it gets this little bundle of dynamite far too.

No comments:

Post a Comment