Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Take me to New York, I'd love to see LA

Two weekends, two whirlwind trips...

Not everyone's game for redeyes and volunteering to take the first shower, but I do what it takes to get the most out of my time away.  So I packed meetings, a movie, a beach day, mass and a girls' dinner in Santa Monica into my 46 hour excursion to my home away from home away from home away from home.



Was technically there to drop this little one off in LaLa Land for a week of living la vida entertainment industry.  She's "a peach" who'll "do great there" according to a friend of mine who's been going for it for the past three years after first dipping his toe in the water with a move west eight years ago (right around when I Boltbussed out of Boston with my 3 bags, 2 bucks and pocket full of NYCity dreams).

And I couldn't agree more.


No comments:

Post a Comment