Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"I love your heart"

Ahhhhhmazing. Isn't that one of the most wonderful phrases you've ever heard? I think it possibly ranks as one of my personal top 5. And guess where I just stumbled across it this morning... At my kitchen table on Elsworth. On a blue sticker. On a chiquita banana.

So now I'm having the best Tuesday. Because even the bananas in my life are pointing toward positivity and sharin' the love.

All. Smiles.

Hey and guess what else: Good ol' Newton's the third nicest place to live in America. So local friends be sure to thank your moms and dads for raising you here in quintissentially ideal suburbia. Granted I'm off to a meeting about prolonging my nomadic tendencies for a 10 week stretch this Fall, but even I can appreciate having Newton for a home sweet home to head back to whenever I'm in need of a reprieve? from the Wide Open Spaces I inhabit most frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment