Monday, July 26, 2010

Creativity in motion

Today is the official unveiling... I have given my roomie/neighbor the name of my blog so she can finally find it and rabbit trail her way to it for random reads at her leisure instead of having to only see the posts I feel comfortable sharing sporadically.

Maybe I'll even go one step further and post a link to good old "younameitnaugs.blogspot.com" in my FB profile! Ehhhh, might wait till I'm in Italy to do that ;)

In the meantime, I think it's importnat to share that THIS BRINGS ME JOY!!! That's my lifelong friend's new professional website for her Freelance Graphic Designer career that's totally taking off right before all of our eyes. Wahooooooo I love when people love what they do!!!

Rock on, girl, and rock on, LuBerry Cards (another lifelong friend's creativity in motion), the girl is right: good happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment