Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thisaway Rose...

now that is a well named blog design template. How could I go wrong selecting the catchiest of the 8 basic options I was presented with?

Someone asked me recently if I blogged or was interested in doing so, and to be honest my answer at the time was "no and not really," but that was at least two or three days ago, and my desire to write for the World to read has greatly magnified since then.

My mood, plan, and location change like the weather so it is hardly surprising that I've done a full 180 on this. I used to think bloggers were all essentially journaling in public and sharing their emotions with the world wide web, but now I realize that was soooo Fall 2003. Today people blog with purpose and pointed agendas, and they get book deals when they become successful bloggers. More on that later.

Time for dinner...it'sa sister friend night!

No comments:

Post a Comment