Sunday, February 3, 2013

Two Three One Three??!?!

How can it already be 2/3/13?

Holy moly. 

Here are some things of note:

1.  I have officially run out of the head shots I had printed at Reproductions all those many moons ago when I first had my session with Ronnie Nelson, Headshot Photographer to the stars / Ruby Foos waiter to the tourists.  So now it's really time to book a sesh, which I will most likely do in March with this dude: www.dpheadshots.com

2.  I have convinced myself that a 401 class has yet to present itself on the UCB Training Center message board to date because the universe wants me to wait and pay for it with part of my tax return when I receive it in the next few weeks.  And in the meantime while most of the country is super amped aboot football this weekend, I have a supersized dose of musical improv I'm in the middle of: a show and a town hall meeting at the Magnet last night, a class 6:30 - 9:30 tonight, and a practice group tomorrow.

3.  I have exercised immense control and refrained from tweeting or blogging about my most recent mis-match, but where at this point, after two weeks I think it's safe to assume we're out of the googling-me window with this one, I want to caution that a bad sign for date four was that I couldn't wait to go to bed that night at home alone so I could wake up and weigh myself in the morning because I was fairly confident I had lost two pounds that week.

4.  I had dinner for my sorellina's 21st in Boston last Wednesday and an older cousin actually said to me, "how 'bout if instead of going to California, you get married."  And he was dead serious about the suggestion.

And my poor parents saw how that fueled my fire and were speechless.  And we all literally had to just let the comment lie there for a minute.  Until I responded finally, with a thoughtful, considerate, appreciative and genuine, "nah."

No comments:

Post a Comment