Friday, February 17, 2012

Tale as old as time

Sort of.

I had thought I might write a post for every day of February as this month started out and then my brain just basically shut itself off the day after the day after the Superbowl.

So there were two weeks there where I was like 24/7:

I call it February Fritz.  I was on it big time.

And now, I've checked out for another reason altogether...  2 weekend days, 2 work days, and 35 miles of running stand between me and my flight to FLORIDA, Wednesday at the crack of dawn.

Among things I'm putting out in the Universe at the moment is the opportunity to write for http://thegloss.com/.  Among things I'm going to try to dissect over butterbeer and whatnot with my best gf's, who will all be in Orlando with me to run The Disney Princess Half Marathon a week from Sunday, is how I can undo the lasting impact of my longtime love for Disney movies ala Beauty & the Beast.  As these writers point out, the cartoons clearly lead young ladies astray: http://thegloss.com/odds-and-ends/the-editors-discuss-what-we-learned-about-relationships-from-beauty-the-beast-889/

No comments:

Post a Comment