Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back from hiatus

The writer in me had to do some reading, the actress in me had to do some scene study, and the nomad in me had to bounce between New York and Newton twice in the last two weeks of January for two of the four final performances of my baby sisterfriend at the infamous NNHS.  I think there's one Jubilee Singers concert and one last Pops Night in June standing between my family and our official graduation from the 12 years of high school extracurricular activities we've partaken in.  Indeed, the end of an era.

What brings me back to my soap box, you ask?  Evolution.  And specifically, the evolution of dating sites.  Two of my BC modmates sent me this link this morning:  http://mashable.com/2012/01/31/sparkology/

And one can only wonder whether the next chapter in my fairytale is to be told with the help of an elitist bunch of yentas.  The graphics are priceless, no?  My kind of straight to the point cartoons.

For anyone that's counting I've received 5 Save The Dates for 2012, and it's just the first of February.  Love actually IS all around.  In the meantime, I am 21 days away from flying to Florida with four of my favorite Nook Girls for the Walt Disney World Princess Half Marathon.  And that about brings you up to speed.

More musings to come as the month moves right along.

No comments:

Post a Comment