Friday, July 15, 2011

The end of an era

I made a fellow Nookgirl laugh out loud, lol as it were, today when I told her "HP at midnight + 3 drinks last night really f'd me up," and actually I'd chuckled to myself when I saw the fb status of my oldest friend/fave graphic designer from yesterday afternoon positing whether it negated how adult she felt to be going to a midnight movie premier when the film was Harry Potter Seven Part Two.

True Harry fans have really committed to that empire over the years. The LOTR trilogy produced some running times of epic proportions and thousands of pages for little fantasy readers to tear through, but JK Rowling engaged us all in a legit long term relationship.

People ask, are you sad it's the end?

And what else can we HP lovers say to them but "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

13 posts to write in 16 days.

The heat is on Ms. Saigon.


No comments:

Post a Comment