Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Annie Hall

My brother made me stop before finishing my sentence when I suggested I think I might be the female Woody Allen.

He said he would feel infinitely bad for me if that were true and that he'd worry I had bigger problems than he ever could have imagined.

I watched Annie Hall last night to study Diane Keaton's comedic skill set though and came to the conclusion that he basically just rambles thoughts right from his head to the page and calls it a script.

I'll have to do some research into what sort of open doorways he walked through on his way into the entertainment industry, but I'm glass half fulling the idea that if he can turn his ranting and raving into high box office ratings I really may be able to do the same sort of thing one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment