Saturday, June 12, 2010

Earl had to die

WOOOOOOOO!!! I'm going to a Dixie Chicks concert this afternoon with ma' girrrrrrls. Holler at us in our matching jean skirts, country looking tops and cowgirl hats, or don't and feel free to laugh at us for going in the first place and being such super cheeseballs, but first a note on my life as an actress/writer/nomad/princess....

Seriously, y'all (so in the spirit) my life should be the basis for a sitcom. And I'll get into that more at another time, but suffice it to say for now, that alarm clocks are just inherently havoc wreaking. I had a theatre teacher who said he started laughing the second the lights came up on the set of the production of Cabaret I was in my senior year because there was a flat with 3 or 4 functional doors for people to enter and exit from and he said that many doors are just asking for comedy - they present infinite possibilities for silliness. And this morning when my alarm went off at 8 am and I scrambled to the end of the bed to grab my purse and fumble around for my phone and in doing so tripped over the cord to the fan causing it to come crashing down on the pile of my clothes that had wound up on the floor the night before, oh man, I realized there's always a joke to be made from an alarm clock going off. So I'm gonna pocket that knowledge and bust it out one of these days in a pilot. You heard it here first.


Okie doke gotta go - Cowboy, take me away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment