Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And then a splish splash I forgot about the bath...

I went and put my agent shoes on....

why? you ask. because bosslady was calling. so that's right, this morning, mid shower, shampoo in my hair and everything, i went ahead and answered my purple blackberry, because it was ringing, and i was still covering calls from the night before since at 5 each night the "LA office" is actually referring to my direct line with the bizarro 339 extension, and i bring my blackberry with me evvvverywhere in case it rings with a work call, because times is tough and we all need the work so i'm happy to answer int whenever, wherever, but honestly, has the mobility of our phone lines gone too far? and can you blame me for wrapping a towel around me but proceeding to shave my legs while my boss lady lamented the mood swing and sudden departure from the agency of one of our star stylists? time is money, and i needed to be at my desk by nine, so that meant finishing up that shower by 8:55 come hell or high water.

Is that the expression, come hell or high water???? Whatever. Hillarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment