Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6-8-10

I woke up this morning thinking "I pretty much love my life." I'm not sure if it's because today is 6/8/10 and I love even numbers, or because I realized it's the first time I've stayed in one place for more than 3 months in over 12 months, or just because the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. But annoyed as I was to find two zits on my otherwise sunkissed face (what am I fifteen?) I smiled at myself in the mirror as I put on my running gear and then I floated through my five miler along the river.
Last night I had drinks with Sinks and the other Nook girls and then the Tolman Trio went to surprise my sorellina at her senior prom downtown - and my goodness did she look beautiful, like a greek goddess, and all grown up. Such a fabulous night of sisterfriendship and I've got a feeling today's going to be a perfectly fabulous writer/agent/nomad day, and then one week from tonight, the actress in me starts to come back to life when I step into the role of Holly in The Wedding Singer. Wahoooooo life is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment