Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Goldilocks Complex

I’m baaaaaaaack!  Wait, but why?

Because when the president of the (NNHS) senior class (of 1999) advised James (from Dublin) to simply write if he wants to become a better writer, (student government) secretary (of yore) that I am, I took note.

So with the renaming, I intend to have a clearer purpose here on the ol' blog.  I realize in the past, I've alluded to but never quite explained what a Goldilocks Complex is, and I am excited to say I have come so crazy close to finding a bed, a chair and a bowl of porridge that’s juuuuuuust right, honestly.

I also have a feeling there are boatloads of Golidilock Girls and Guys out there wandering what feels like aimlessly through their early twenties, swimming blindly through life in the big cities and tasting porridges that are simply too cold or too hot for their liking night after night, week after week.  So I'm writing for them (and of course, my couple handfuls of regular readers).

I'll break it down for the blogosphere once and for all as I build my platform.  And I'll do so...hmmm... let's see. Not daily.  But bi-weekly maybe?  I think I can commit to that.  I still can't commit to a nail polish color for more than a week at a time, but I am getting better about commitments, in general, so sure... Bi-weekly posts, here we come!

Sundays and Wednesdays till I live happily ever after.  

No comments:

Post a Comment