Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's the week of

The Hunger Games Premier Y'all!

Usually when I have a performance in a matter of days, my excitement for the stage time trumps anything else on the horizon, but this week, I'm way more anxious for it to be Sunday when I'll have my Vagina Monologue shows, my last pre-marathon 20 mile run and my hosting for the weekend under my belt and be able to plop myself down in a theatre for 142 minutes of magnificent movie watching.

Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to have my grandparents and two best friends come to town Friday!  And I am as proud a vagina warrior as ever - as delighted to be delivering the Happy Fact to friends and strangers in the audience as one can be.  I'm spending an ample amount of time planning my water stops and gu ingestion for the 20 miler I'll do midday Sun.

I'm just so excited to see Suzanne Collins' world brought to life on the big screen.  It's like I picked THE perfect time to jump on the book's bandwagon.

And sometimes great timing is enough to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment