Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Close Friends

Featured link this morning brings you to a fashion blog:

Not really my style (let's be honest, I just act the part 40+ hours / week in the fashion & photography industries), but aside from the fact that I do know beautiful photography, styling and hair & makeup when I see it *special shout out to the ENNIS Artist who worked on this shoot,* I loved the bit in this blurb reflecting on close friends...

"There is an unsaid love between true friends that is often expressed in quiet moments. Longing for familiarity and comfort is a void that is filled by one another. This unsaid understanding between two people - that need to be close, is often overlooked when all is well with the world."

So true, right? And probably has something to do with how excited I was to email 24 of my closest friends from "home" (17 high school friends, and 7 of their spouses and significant others who we've adopted into the group at this point) about putting plans on the calendar for later this month when I and many of them will be in Boston for my favorite four or five days. All's well with the world, I still love me some qtime with that bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment