Friday, August 26, 2011

"I'm not lonely, I'm alone"

Although I don't know I think my blog might be a little lonely. I think it's time for me to do some social media networking in the blogosphere... 20SB, I'm on my way back to chat up my little chat forum here...

In anycase, took a dance class and did an hour of cardio at NYSC last night by Lincoln Center and decided I deserved a date night.

So I popped into the AMC to catch Anne Hathaway (who wow really is a doppelganger for one of my modmates from back in the day) and Jim Sturgess (who there's just something about that I love love love) in "One Day."

And shit kids, it's such an interesting little story they tell with that there film, and more importantly, I'm so happy that & Bridesmaids are the movies I saw solo vs. Blue Valentine which I've yet to sit through in full.

Bitter sweet.

Bracing for Irene's arrival this weekend. I haven't got a flashlight, but I'm thinking it probably wouldn't be the worst impulse buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment