Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm not Josie Grosie anymore!!!

But I do have a new movie to add to my top ten favorites. "Can I get 5 minutes on the clock please???" "They're not shorts, they're gauchos, I got'em on sale." Apparently my whole family has thought this movie was the story of my life since it first came out when I was in high school, and tonight, at 25 (the age, coincidentally, that Drew Barrymore's character is supposed to be in the movie when she goes undercover and poses as a senior in the graduating high school class of 1999), I watched "Never Been Kissed" for the first time and absolutely adored it. Perhaps in part because I too saw much of myself in Josie Gellar. Aside from thinking that if they ever do a movie about Drew Barrymore's life I should get the opportunity to audition to play her, I'm a downright dork to the core AND a total romantic. Hence my periodic belief that my life is in fact a romantic comedy in the making.

So anyway friends, August, huh? The month that was not I guess. I'll fill you in via retrospective - 10 in 9/10...

No comments:

Post a Comment