Monday, September 6, 2010

COLLLLEEEGGGGGEEEEE

Sidenote: 10 in 9/10 means I need to start cranking!

Sister Friend Update: my sorellina's starting her freshman year tomorrow! Moved her in yesterday after a combination BC Football Game/Bachelorette Party extravaganza Saturday, and cannot deny my love of all things co-ed. It occurs to me that that might refer to college-education. Does it?!? I'm simply going to have to investigate.

Teared up on the drive out to Western Mass when it really dawned on me that she's off to explore the infinite abyss and was tickled pink to see how thoroughly in her element she was meeting & greeting the other chatty nursing majors on her floor and decorating an as-girly-as-they-come dorm room with her new roommate.

Ah, to be 17 and starting that adventure again...

No comments:

Post a Comment