to do the following on this humpday afternoon:
* hop on a bus to Boston and be home for Thanksgiving a week early - cause why not? (I know why not, I have to finish Snatched, and go to the BFF's 30th bday party Saturday, and catch up with some friends first), but still.
* poke some people on facebook who I feel sad to have fallen out of touch with but not quite motivated enough to pick up the phone and call
* do the entirety of my Christmas shopping online and pay for everything with the billmelater option that sly devil of a no interest deal
* lie on my bed and cry quietly over nothing in particular other than the fact that my birthday's a week away and my bonnie lies over the ocean as it were
* tell my clients what I really think of them and the way they're handling their business with our agency at the moment
* compare my weight in pictures from the past five years
* listen to early 2000s emo
* draft the guest list for my wedding
* practice a few hours of loving-kindness meditation, cause I'm good like that.