Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Au contraire!!!

Is that French?

I'm not sure.  I took Italian.

But here, friends, is what I have to beg to differ on:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-absolute-worst-parts-of-your-childhood 's numero 17.  Number 18's spot on.  And number 23 nails it, but these:


THESE WERE MY FOURTH GRADE JAMMMMM

As in, I freaking loved these things. 

Particularly because when we reached some nominal goal like 500 correct minutes amongst the lot of us fourth graders back at Franklin Elementary School we got to have our FIRST BOY GIRL DANCE!!!!  I mean, technically it was a Mad Minute party, but everyone knew it was really a dance cause, that's right, there was a DJ brought into the auditorium for the final 45 minutes of that school day.

So holllaaaaaa.

Know what I'm saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment