Thursday, April 7, 2011

Phone'll jingle, door'll knock...

It's an anything can happen kind of week in NYC.

It keeps starting out gray and then ending up sunny by midday. There's speculation that Matt Lauer is leaving the Today show when his contract is up in December of 2012 (which means I've got a year and a half wide window of opportunity to secret myself onto the show while in my and its prime), and I swear, big things are being put in the motion at the moment.


Plateaus be gone and Boston for my mom's show, here I come... I'm packing whole wheat flour, Splenda's brown sugar substitute, applesauce, ground flax seed, pro-biotics and a food & a people scale for the 3 day jaunt, but I still think I'll feel lighter walking through the Elsworth door than I have in a year.


And hey, so how fun is this?? We re-mounted From Beantown to the Big Apple and booked a follow up gig from it at a fundraiser next month.

nbd, just saying, what's to stop us from booking one way tix of our own on the train to success?

No comments:

Post a Comment