Friday, April 22, 2011

Girls to Women

So funny. My little sisters are little women.

Last night I spent an extra 2 hours at the kitchen table talking with them & my mom into the wee hours of the morning after our various home friends had come and gone and chatted over cookies on Elsworth. And this morning I marveled at how fun it is to be sisterfriends with the two of them.

Such a gift :)

So Spring has officially Sprung, and a glutton for punishment/sucker for set ups, I've gone ahead and given my number out to a few folks with fellas they know who'd like to go ahead and step up to bat as they say aka - take me out on dates.

Why? Because much as I didn't see it coming, I guess I'm game to go back on the market. I love being wined & dined, and I'm open to the stars aligning and romance walking back into my life. Spring is in the air and so why not really?

I'm sure there'll be noteworthy Naugaliscious adventure posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment