Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I get lipstick now!

Like, I get it.  The reason my mom/grandmother/aunts will never leave home without putting it on.  And why they always say it would finish whatever outfit I'm wearing or look I'm going for.

I get it because I found this perfect shade at Origins when I was in NYC for the first wedding of the 2014 season last month and lured in to the store on the Upper Upper West Side by the sign out front advertising free mini facials.  (First of all, look at my skin in this picture, I mean, their product and the girl who did my mini facial worked wonders for sure):


But back to the point about lipstick - so I keep finding myself doing double takes before going to bed the nights I've come home from something I've worn the lipstick to (a networking event/date, an audition, improv class, puppy class) because it's long staying lipstick and even as I'm brushing my teeth or putting on my pjs, I'm struck by how pretty I look/feel thanks to the perfect hued stain.

So lovely.  It's so lovely to feel pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment