Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thank you wellness tea

Celestial Seasonings makes this amazing tea I first discovered in the Fall of 2008 fresh off the bus from Boston, and it is by far one of the best things 2012 has brought into my life so far.


I grew up wearing faux fur hats and stoles to tea parties with my neighbors and friends, having been taught how to enjoy a cup of tea by my great grandmother (Nana Rose) as early as I was taught just about anything else, and nothing beats two heaping spoonfulls of sugar in a well steeped cup of Red Rose or Lipton tea heavy on the whole milk as well, but the start of 2012's about scaling back the indulgence (yet again), and truth be told there's something to this brew that's just plain magical.

My year kicked off in the best of company, with laughter, lots of important, inspiring and insightful conversations, and making the most of my days off to explore Manhattan over the course of the holidays.  Who could ask for anything more?

It is, in fact, well with my soul.  Sing it, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment