Wednesday, August 24, 2011

T minus fifteen minutes

till I'm fast asleep.

Is there anything better than full 8 hour nights' rests?

This'll be my second in a row. Before Tuesday it'd been a while. And hosting visitors in NYC has its perks and is incredibly fun and rewarding, but its also downright exhausting.

Sunday Funday's 4 am arrival home to the Upper Upper West Side Monday morning took a titanic sized toll on me, so I'm still sort of recovering. Luckily I'll have dance classes Tues, Wed & Thurs to thank for detoxing my system.

But don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade having seen my sis and fellow Pikermier this weekend for anything in the World.

Um and holy smokes, speaking of half marathons, should I go ahead and sign up for this one below right now or what!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment