Wednesday, April 30, 2014

it's getting hot in here...

literally - like I think I may need to start using my AC.  In April - kenya believe it?!

But anyway, I digress... also steaming up is the news story about legendary averse-to-marriage-actor George Clooney popping the question to London's fancy lady lawyer Amal Alamuddin.  And I guess I'd been wondering what my fourth post in as many days would be about but now there's no doubt it's simply to e-high five the author of this article and repost it here, now that I've read it and reacted by giving a hearty applause to it halfway through:

Amen is what my coworker wrote before g-chatting me the link.  Amen is right.

And as I have said time after time...it's always always worth the wait.  *Especially if the pay off for waiting is George Clooney.

No comments:

Post a Comment