Tuesday, March 5, 2013

We interrupt this message

to bring you this very important and hilarious message I got yesterday in response to the last line of my email to her "ROMA in 2 DAYS!!!"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: One of my favorite curly haired friends
Date: Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: flowers
To: Danielle Naugler


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEND A POSTCARD!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOO FUN!!! ARE YOU PACKED?!?!?


oh my good god.  be safe, have fun, and def meet a man who will take you on a moped ride... k greatttt.


eatpraylove.

ooyfchf (One of your favorite curly haired friends)

------------------

Love this.  Love my friends.  Love my sisters.  Love that we're going to be in Rome together for all of 3 days worth of amazing memory making.

The kids are saying #YOLO, and in my effort to carpe diem Newsie style and maximize this time I have when my sisters and I are all still basically 20somethings, I'm saying #YOYO (you're only young once) and living it up.

Arrivaderci, Nueva York.  BRB.

No comments:

Post a Comment