Friday, November 11, 2011

Make A Wish

11 - 11 - 11

I mean if you think about it.... Every day occurs just once in a century. Right? The next time it's 11/10/11 it will be in the year 2111. And the next time it will be 12/25/11 is 100 years from this Christmas as well.

Still, it's an awfully cool series of numbers to write at the top of a letter or date a check with. And if you buy into this vibration business it could mean for some crazy good comeuppance over the course of the day. I'm not gonna lie, I've attributed the flurry of activity I've had at work this morning to the mysticism, and I finally remembered to pack the $2 winning Massachusetts scratch ticket I've had on my desk for months in my wallet for my trip to Boston this weekend for the Chilly Half Marathon I'm running Sunday with my dad and my doctor roomie's dad.

I like the idea that

"we are currently transitioning into the 11th house of the zodiac—the age of the Aquarius. Progressive and intuitive, the sign rules technology, humanitarianism, philanthropy, nonconformity and idealism. According to astrological predictions, a wealth of new information will dominate the coming months."

especially if the unveiling of my book to a broader audience counts toward that wealth of new information.

It's almost ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment